W940-H ‘A’ Frame bottom loading arms for chemical/industrial products are ideal for loading/unloading tank trucks and rail cars. ‘A’ Frame loading/unloading arms are best suited for narrow lanes or where servicing both sides of the lane is required. For tank trucks, ‘A’ Frame bottom loading/unloading arms can also service the rear of the vehicle.
W940-H has a flexible drop hose and a 90° Style-30 Outboard swivel joint with handle at the outboard end.
Outboard connections are typically dry-beak coupler, hammer union or cam and groove coupler to suit the application. Breakaway couplings and purge systems can be incorporated as required.
Sizes in 2”, 3”, 4” and 6”.
- Materials of construction: Carbon steels, aluminum, 304L, 316L and 904L stainless steel. Exotic alloys, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, Monel, Inconel and more.
- Dual race Split Flange WL2 or Single race WSS swivel joints
- Seals in Viton™, Nitrile, EPDM, PTFE, Kalrez™ etc. to suit the application
- Compression spring, counterweight, pneumatic or hydraulic balance control systems
- Available in Left Hand or Right Hand, Up-feed or Down-feed and Side-feed configurations
- Typical range of vertical movement is +60°/+30°
- Typical primary length of 1,500mm. Drop hose of 1,800mm with Style-30 swivel joint and handle at the outboard end.
- All dimensions can be changed to suit each application.
See Chemical and Industrial Loading Arm Options tab for additional optional equipment
See “Heated Loading/Unloading Arms” tab. All loading arm configurations can be heated and insulated